Yay! So you’ve made the giant leap out of the corporate world so you can leave the hamster wheel behind you. You were tired of not feeling fulfilled, and felt like you didn’t fit in. You were right. You didn’t.
Often times in the corporate world we’re coerced into thinking that rapid business growth is normal and natural. The only thing that emulates that type of growth in nature is cancer.
Do you want a business that emulates that type of growth?
Are you looking for a bigger purpose rather than just profit?
Are you tired of traditional business models based on artificial power?
Doesn’t it sound more authentic to run your business with both your left and right brain?
Are you ready to take your corporate hat off?
We’re creating a collective movement towards embracing a new way of doing business more consciously. What does that look like?
Here are a few shifts you can make:
- Negotiating agreements and having relationships providing a win-win solution for both parties
- Paying your employees and sub-contractors promptly (don’t wait for 30-60 days like your accountant tells you)
- Using our intuition to filter our new clients: help clients that serve a higher purpose creating a ripple effect of goodwill
- Integrating time to replenish or qi through guided meditation, movement meditation, rest, nature walks, etc.
- Unplugging from our business for quiet rejuvenating weekends
- Connecting with fellow conscious entrepreneurs
- Not always making financial decisions that your accountant would recommend. Running a business with a triple bottom line leaves a little less room for profit, but if your goal factors in your true core values, then this is a non-issue.
- Focus on serving your higher purpose to provide a product/service that people will be excited about
- Unapologetically live outside the spiritual closet
- Pay attention to your business wake: are there human sacrifices, environmental pollutants, ethical/legal violations or poor economic ramifications?
- Use money like energy by maintaining a natural flow to it. Hoarding money is not healthy. When you become financially successful, paying it forward continues the flow of energy.
- Offering a living wage for your employees instead of minimum wage
- Offering fair pricing instead of the lowest pricing, otherwise you’re just squeezing yourself, and that’s not fun for anyone
- Sharing information rather than hoarding information
- Partnerships with others instead of market domination
- Focus on the long game, your reputation and legacy rather than short term spikes
When we shed all of the “shoulds” of business, and start listening to our own innate spirit to guide us, there is a magical sweet spot.
What are the benefits of running a conscious business? Here are a few perks:
- This is when your business actions are congruent with your core values.
- You are more creative because you’re listening to your own intuition instead of conforming and using coercion tactics
- Your business is more fun because when you’re working in the realm of a higher vibration, you attract clients that share this mindset, respect you and also enjoy the more important nuances in life like the joy of laughter
- Your business is built on long term sustainable growth that mimics nature. When businesses expand rapidly, the only thing similar to this is the growth of a malignant tumour. Conscious businesses are around for the long haul and aren’t about silver bullets.
- When you’re working with your own innate power, then you don’t need tools that help you with confidence because your passion will come through when you speak and interact with others. This type of power makes you a natural authority that is magnetic for others. They will be able to read your underlying intentions and naturally want to follow you.
If this business model sounds like a better fit for you, join our community! Our first gathering is shown below, or you can join our mailing list so you can get alerts on other upcoming events like web classes, podcasts and more.